The Performing Arts Center (PAC) is located inside Belvidere High School. This 850-seat theatre is located just off I-90 and Route 20. It is ideal for plays, musicals, dance recitals, comedy nights, large seminars, conventions, and more.
The modern facility includes:
- Stage dimensions of 44'x35'
- A full complement of curtains
- Counterweight rigging system for flying scenery
- 24-channel sound board with playback and recording capabilities
- 170 lighting positions with 2 "intelligent" lights
- Dressing rooms with shared makeup facility
- Access to band and chorus rooms for additional off stage space
- Beautiful lobby with secure ticket booth
- Large shop with easy load-in and load-out
- On-site catering available
Performing Arts Coordinator