We know that many of you will probably be on the look-out for your child's Halloween costume in the coming weeks. Here are some simple guidelines to follow:
- Students are not allowed to bring any kind of weapons or look-alike weapons of any kind (per parent-student-district handbook)
- Be mindful of student costumes and masks. We have children as young as 5 years old and can be scared from some of the older kids (adult) costumes.
- Students are responsible for their own costuming and makeup.
- Costumes are not worn to school
- It is recommended if your child has a costume with many loose parts, gloves, caps, etc. don't bring them to school for the risk of losing them.
- Students do not have to participate with wearing a costume.
We are not doing a parade this year due to weather conditions, loss of costume parts, and safety issues. We will continue to look into opportunities to make fall celebrations fun for all students while making sure students stay safe.