Over the last few months, a team of over 50 individuals made up of school board members, staff, parents, students, and community members will develop District 100's strategic plan. This plan will include the mission, vision, and long term goals that will guide the District over the next three to five years.
Cultivate academic success so that our students become lifelong learners, innovators, and contributors to society.
- Adaptable, Healthy & Resilient Learners
- Civic & Global Contributors
- College/Career Ready
- Creative Problem Solvers
- Critical Thinkers
- Empowered & Self-Sufficient
- Engaged and Inspired
- Personally Responsible Skilled Communicators
- Ethical & Trusting Character
- Compassionate & Empathetic
- Problem Solver
- Skilled Communicator & Collaborator
- Clear Purpose with Focus
- Develop a Safe Environment
- Develop Sense of Community and
- Foster Open and Transparent Communication
- Promote Continuous Improvement
- Value Diversity & Be Culturally Aware
Check back for an update soon!