We have substitute positions available for teachers, paraprofessionals, office professionals, and custodians.
Please join us at Central Office (1201 5th Ave. Belvidere, IL) for one of our upcoming Substitute Job Fairs from 9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. where we will have walk in interviews available.
Registration is appreciated, but not required. Register Here
Valid professional educator license, educator license with stipulations, or substitute teacher license.
District Substitute Coordinator
When the regular teacher is unavailable, a substitute teacher teaches the class instead to make sure students don’t fall behind with their coursework. It is important to know how the class went, was the substitute teacher well informed, was the equipment and physical conditions fine, or were there any students who caused problems, to better organize classes the next time in case of an absence of the regular teacher again.
- What steps must I take to substitute at D100?
- Do I have to apply and go through the onboarding process if I was a substitute through Kelly Services?
- I have already worked at D100. Am I considered a new employee?
- What are the requirements to sub?
- What are the requirements for a substitute teacher license?
- What are the requirements for a short term substitute teacher license?
- What are the rates for substitutes at D100?