District 100 Charitable Foundation
This scholarship is created to benefit a student pursuing a certificate, license, or two-year degree from an accredited school. Examples may include, but are not limited to: automotive technology, aviation maintenance technology, cosmetology, dental hygiene, early childhood education, fire science, manufacturing technology, massage therapy, nursing aide, personal training, welding, and more.
Up to four $1,500 scholarships will be awarded to from District 100 high schools.
1. Applicant must be a full-time student and graduating senior at Belvidere North or Belvidere High School.
2. Applicant must be planning to enroll in a program that will lead to a certificate, license, or two-year degree.
Applicant will be required to include an essay of no more than 500 words that addresses the following points:
● How your education at BHS or BNHS contributed to who you are today
● A special attribute or accomplishment that sets you apart
● Why you are a good candidate to receive this award, including the impact this scholarship would have on your future