We're using ParentSquare for school communications and emergency notifications. ParentSquare provides a simple and safe way for everyone at school to connect. With ParentSquare you’ll be able to:
Receive messages from D100 via email, text or app notification.
Communicate in your preferred language
Choose to receive information instantly when it's sent out, or all at once in one daily message around 6:00 p.m.
Direct message teachers
Share photos and files
and so much more... all in one place!
You can use ParentSquare on any device. You can download the free mobile app for iOS or Android or use the desktop version at www.parentsquare.com.
Our goal is for every family to join ParentSquare and engage with our school community.
- What is ParentSquare?
- Can students use ParentSquare?
- Is ParentSqaure replacing Remind and ClassDojo?
- Do I have to create a ParentSquare account?
- How do I find the ParentSquare app?
- Do I have to use ParentSquare on my smart phone?
- Why are there two names on my ParentSquare account?
- Who will ParentSquare contact?
- If I change my contact information how long does it take until that change takes effect?
- My email is correct in ParentSquare. Why am I not receiving emails?
- How do I change my ParentSquare password?
- How do I change the email or phone number on my account?
- English is not my first language. How can I receive content in my native language?
- I'm getting too many notifications from ParentSquare. How can I receive fewer notifications?
- Is there a tutorial where I can learn how to use ParentSquare?