We're excited to announce that we will be moving forward with an expansion of our Early Childhood Program. Beginning next year we plan to serve 120 more students at Washington and Caledonia Schools. This will increase our program which currently serves 250 students to one that will serve 370 students.
You can view the full proposal that was approved at the March 20th Board meeting here.
Blended program for three, four and five year olds
Offered at two schools: Caledonia Elementary and Washington Academy
Students must be screened before they can register
State Certified preschool teacher
Students build social skills through interaction with a diverse group of peers
Early Childhood Questions
2023 - 2024 School Year Information
- Classes start 08/24/23 and follow the D100 school calendar
- Offered at Caledonia Elementary (Caledonia, Seth Whitman and Lincoln home school students)
- Offered at Washington Academy (Washington, Perry and Meehan home school students)
- All bilingual classes will be at Washington Academy, no matter your home school.
- Small class sizes
- Students build social skills through interaction with a diverse group of peers
- Transportation Provided per District policy 4:110
- Monday - Friday 7:40 a.m. - 10:10 a.m. or 11:35 a.m. to 2:05 p.m.